Certificate Course in NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Penetrant Testing
- Radiography Testing
- Radiography Test Film Interpretation
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging
- Visual Testing
Duration: 15 Days (Full Time)
Eligibility: SSLC, Higher Secondary, ITI, DIPLOMA OR Equivalent
Fees ( in Rs): 15,000/-
TRANSFORMING PEOPLE AND BUSINESS WITH REVA PHOENIX
As a global leader in professional training, we offer very best learning and development solutions customized to your exact needs. We have a proven track record, delivering public and in-house trainings across various organizations. We have very experienced trainers who move beyond theory, giving you valuable real-world insights. As a result, you can trust us to provide high-quality consistent training and development.
WHY CHOOSE REVA TO STUDY NDT
- Accurate Timely results make for contented clients. Get ready to use State-of-the-art– facility with up-to-date equipment made available.
- Course is offered at a very competitive rate.
- Fully Air conditioned with the latest communication, Network and Audio/Video conferencing facilities.
- Spacious enough to accommodate around 25 participants at a time.
- Acoustically sound proof room with Overhead Projection System.
- IP Cameras enabling effective surveillance and monitoring and generator backup for uninterrupted operations
- Excellent Pantry Facilities. Fire extinguisher on all floors / rooms. 24/7 Security & Ample Parking Space for Two Wheelers.
- We believe our facility provides a great learning environment for both seasoned inspection professional as well as those new to the quality control and nondestructive testing disciplines.
Benefits of applying NDT on a real time basis:
- Ensure product integrity, and in turn, reliability
- Avoid failures, prevent accidents and save human life
- Ensure customer satisfaction and maintain the manufacturer’s reputation
- Aid in better product design.
- Control manufacturing processes & lower related costs.
- Maintain uniform quality level
- Ascertain operational readiness.
- Improves safety, maximizes uptime and saves money on costly repairs and downtime.
Sectors or Areas where NDT is applied:
- Maintenance of Aerospace Equipment
- Manufacturing Automobile parts
- Nuclear Thermal Plant
- Shipyard, Foundry
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Wind Energy
- Paper Industry, Mines
- Fabrication, Vacuum
- Forging Industries
- Aerospace, Railway
- Steel Plant, Chemical Plant
NDT Methods offered at Reva Phoenix :
- Visual Inspection or Visual Testing ( VT) :
The most basic NDT method is visual examination. Visual examiners follow procedures that range from simply looking at a part to see if surface imperfections are visible, to using computer controlled camera systems to automatically recognize and measure features of a component.
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPT or MT) :
Magnetic Particle Inspection is a nondestructive testing method used for detecting surface and near surface flaws and defects. MPI is fast and relatively easy to apply, and surface preparation is not as critical as it is for other NDT methods.
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection (LPI or PT)
Liquid penetrant inspection is a nondestructive testing method that reveals surface breaking flaws by bleed out of a penetrating liquid colored with a visible or fluorescent dye from the flaw. This method is used to inspect a variety of product forms including castings, forgings, and weldments.
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
Ultrasonic Testing (UT) uses high frequency sound energy to conduct examinations and make measurements. Ultrasonic inspection can be used for flaw detection/evaluation, dimensional measurements, material characterization, and much more.
- Industrial Radiography Testing & Film Interpretation ( RT)
Industrial Radiography or Radiographic Testing (RT) uses ionizing electromagnetic radiation to view objects in a way that can’t be seen otherwise. It is a method of inspecting materials for hidden flaws by using the capability of short wavelength electromagnetic radiation, x-rays and gamma radiation, to penetrate various materials.
NDT Certification Methodology at Reva Phoenix
We of course cannot separate man power from the machinery whatever may be the advancement, especially in NDT related jobs. So the personnel qualification & certification is mandatory requirement regardless of experience.
We offer training and certification on the below major NDT methods to meet the growing demand for professionals in the NDT field and testing services
- Ultrasonic Testing & Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging,
- Radiography Testing & Radiography Film Interpretation,
- Magnetic Particle Testing,
- Penetrant Testing
- Visual Testing.
The training classes offered covers the syllabus as recommended by American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT). On successful completion of the course, ASNT Level-II certificates are rewarded (7 numbers).