Audit of NDT facilities
- Auditing the existing NDT facilities as per standard checklists.
- Ensuring the quality control in NDT activities.
- Interpretation of Codes and standards for their applicability to write a procedure.
- Pre-Audit arrangements for ensuring the NDT system are functioning properly so as to avoid non-conformances during audit by client.
- Closing of non-conformance reports raised by clients
- Ensure NDT personnel certification files are in order and in conformance with BIS 13805, ASNT SNT-TC-1A or EN473
- Renewal certification of qualified and certified personnel
NDT Auditor Services
Reva Phoenix provides the experienced NDT professional who can provide your company with:
- Internal audit of your NDT processes and facility
- Qualification of your NDT equipment
- Retraining of your NDT – Level II Inspectors
- Validation Audit of your documented NDT procedures
- Sub-contractors facility audit
NDT Level III series (API 653)
Reva Phoenix can provide the experienced NDT Level III services to your company for:
- Procedure writing (conventional & Advance NDE)
- Provide consultation in writing Quality Manual (for NDT facility or NDT services company)
- Technical performance evaluation of your staff
- Preparation of Written practice as per ASNT SNT-TC-1A
- Specific training for your staff (General Industry and Aerospace application)
- Evaluation of NDT process efficiency (General industry and Aerospace Application)
- Third party examination & evaluation
Preparation of quality & NDT manual
Reva Phoenix provides the following services
- Preparation of Quality manual and procedures
- Preparation of NDT manual & related documents
- Quality Control set up and Hazard Control check for oil and natural gas industries
Set up of NDT facility
- Layout plan for new NDT facility
- Feasibility studies for selection of NDT methods
- Cost analysis for setting up of new NDT facility
- Recommendation and purchase of new NDT system, equipment and accessories
- Inspection and Commissioning of NDT equipment
- Calibration of NDT Equipments and accessories
Procedure writing (Conventional and advance NDE)
- Writing & Approval of Written Practices or Procedures according to SNT-TC 1A & CP-189
- Revision & Approval of NDT Procedures “RT, PT, MT, VT, UT”, Training of NDT Level II Personnel (RT/UT)
- Training of NDT Level II Personnel (PT, VT, MT), Testing & Certification of Level II Personnel w/o Training
- Testing & Certification of Level II Personnel After Training
- Meeting with Clients as needed, Welder Qualification & Welding Qualification Services
- Preparation conventional NDT procedures for different methods, clients and jobs.
- Preparation of reporting formats and technique sheets / technique cards.
- Preparation of advanced NDT procedures such as Ultrasonic testing of TKY joints, Immersion Ultrasonic testing procedure and Aerospace NDT procedures
- NDT procedures for ASME coded stamp certification
- Post-Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT) / Stress Relieving (SR) procedures
- Procedures for Advanced NDT methods such as Magnetic Flux Leakage Testing (MFL) of Tank floor, Remote Field Eddy Current Testing, Conventional Eddy Current Testing, Positive Material Identification (PMI) and Hardness Testing