Reva Phoenix’s third party inspection services include a whole range of services from design review, inspection of the raw material, identification, in-process inspection to the final inspection. Reva Phoenix India ensures that equipment at vendor sites conform to all quality standards. Driven by highly skilled, experienced and well-qualified inspection engineers with hands-on experience in NDT, our services are available across a national network.
We have a wide range of inspection plans to suit your need, and our experts have the experience that comes from extensive documentation and inspection activity.
INSPECTION & EXPEDITING
Inspection is carried out in accordance to the rules and guidelines laid down by various Indian and international regulatory bodies such as: ISI, ASTM, ANSI, TEMA, ASME, API, DIN, EC, JIS, etc. Our state-of-the-art testing procedures and expertise of our highly qualified personnel allow detection of the defects at an early stage, thus saving time, energy and money.
Reva Phoenix offers a wide range of services covering all aspects of inspection. Our services include:
- Supplier assessment and prequalification for project procurement
- Engineering design review
- Shop and site inspection involving stage and final inspection
- Witnessing performance tests
- NDT personnel qualification
- Process piping and inspection during plant turnaround
- Assessment of corrosion and erosion of the plant
INDUSTRIES – WE SERVE
- Oil and gas
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Pump, Valve
- Turbine, Gear, Chain
BENEFITS OF ADOPTION
- Proof from accredited test and certification body that your product meets all requirements of contractual specifications and desired relevant product standards.
- Our certificate serves as a powerful marketing tool.
- Provides access to markets where the certificate of an EC notified body or nationally accredited certification body is required.